Sunday, September 9, 2007

Week 1 Highlights (or Lowlights...)

I think my favorite play today had to be Butterfingers Grossman fumbling while moving in the pocket. Perhaps we need smaller footballs, that way Sexy Rexy will look a little less pathetic.

While I'm offering highlights, anyone got an opinion on the Chargers/Bears fumble controversy? In my opinion, if you can't challenge an uncalled penalty that results ina change of possession there is a serious problem with the replay system. Let the chatter begin...

4 comments:

Vince said...

Watching MANGENIUS and his team getting exposed as the frauds they are!

Jim said...

Grossman's penchant for throwing long interceptions is unreal. Wow.

Jim said...

How is it that Chris does well every frickin' year?1?!

Chris said...

Well thats a silly question, its obviously 100% natural skills... and if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to offer you, cheap!