Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bold predictions (perhaps not so bold, really)

Living in San Diego is interesting; between Mexican TV and watching crazy Californians, Danielle and I have not been bored. One of the best things about moving here when we did is to listen to the Chargers hype. They should be going to the Superbowl! They have the best player (#21) in the league! I haven't bought into it. I have my doubts about Philip Rivers, mostly stemming from his relatively poor play towards the end of last year. They'll go 11-5 and win the division; they will make it no farther than the AFC Championship. Here's how I think the AFC West will shake out:

1. San Diego
2. Denver
3. Oakland
4. Kansas City

Other bold predictions:

1. HRC wins the Democrat primary.
2. The GOP race is the closest in years and lasts into May. It'll be McCain or Romney, although I hope for my heartthrob Huckabee.
3. Ron Paul will still sound like a loon.

3 comments:

Vince said...

Ron Paul may be a loon but he does bring up a great point about foreign policy. All of our problems in the middle east were in some form created by us. In that respect, I think he brings up a very good point.

Vince said...

and yes...WHO DEY!?!

MJenks said...

Jim's stealing my blog titles...