Monday, September 17, 2007

As long as the blogosphere train is dragging me down the tracks...

In case some of you noticed the "Photo Album" link in the side bar, i thought I'd mention the Photo Album :) Yes, thats right, in a random moment of curiousity I decided to see how easy it is to start a Flickr account. Its pretty darn simple. So we have one. If you'd like to post photos to it, send me an email, i'll send you the login info, you can make albums, scan in old group shots, whatever you please (within reason). Glad this is taking off the way it is, if you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to send me an email. Jim knows this works, and the worst I can do is ignore it :) By the way, did I mention the Photo Album?

1 comment:

MJenks said...

I have a friend who is into pseudo-professional photography and has a Flickr account. Some days he makes some coffee, logs in, and watches how many people look at his pictures.

Moral of the story: don't let these interwebs drag you down too far, Chris. Now, I'm off to see how people found my site. :D