Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not to distract... but its that time of year again....

Week one is upon us, and with it the pickem league is back with a vengeance.  I'll start by saying the SIMPLEST way to do this is for you all to enter your scores into the spreadsheet yourselves, but I'll start the year with the old ways, i'll post the games, you comment your scores in.  If any of you want to access the spreadsheet and add your scores on your own, let me know and I'll share the document...  Get 'em in early, things kick off thursday! (By the way, any of you out there who don't usually play and want to start let me know, any of you who no longer care to play, let me know, thanks!)

Thursday, Sept. 4
Washington @ NY Giants

Sunday, Sept. 7
Seattle @ Buffalo
Houston @ Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Detroit @ Atlanta
St. Louis @ Philadelphia
Jacksonville @ Tennessee
NY Jets @ Miami
Cincinnati @ Baltimore
Kansas City @ New Orleans
Arizona @ San Francisco
Carolina @ San Diego
Dallas @ Cleveland
Chicago @ Indianapolis

Monday, Sept. 8
Minnesota @ Green Bay
Denver @ Oakland

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hey, Chris -- seems like I don't have access to the document under my g-mail address. Do we all use the Taylor one and how?

Chris said...

Ok, I think you should all be collaborators now, Jim, let me know if it works

Jim said...

Works now, Chris. Thanks.