Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Signs of the Apocalypse?

No, sorry all, this isnt a political entry.

We've seen the first 2 signs, right? I mean, the Patriots lose the superbowl and now Brett Favre actually retires, so whats the next sign we'll see that the world (the football world, no politics here) is imploding? For my amusement I think it would be if Brady Quinn ever puts on a helmet other than to free his right hand to write on the clipboard in his left hand... but thats just me. What do you think?

2 comments:

Jim said...

Peyton Manning announces that what he really wants to do is play defensive end. He's going to quit for a year to bulk up and come back across from Dwight Freeney.

Jim Sorgi, of course, will be elated.

MJenks said...

I think the third sign of the Apocolypse will be when Navy ends their losing streak to Notre Dame. At Notre Dame stadium, no less.

Wait. What? Ah, hell.